Sunday, November 11, 2012

Creative Cat Review{Sponsor Spotlight}


Creative Cat is a mecca for anything crocheted and I mean ANYTHING!  Cheri is the creative genius behind Creative Cat.  This uber talented mama can take any idea you have and run with it.  She made me this awesome slouch hat for review.  I basically described to her my likes and dislikes with the only caveat that it be a hockey mama hat that I could wear to the rink.  I think she nailed it on the head!  She choose a grey soft comfy yarn and blinged it out with a super fun tulle flower.  I can't wait to rock it at the numerous youth hockey games I will be attending this year!  It will keep my head warm and provide fashionable flair.  If you are in the market for hats for your youngsters, Cheri has you covered.  Check out all of her creations here.  Cheri, also, lends her crocheting talent to designing photography props over at her other site, Creative Cat Photography Props.  If you are having your little ones pictures taken or you are a photographer yourself, check her props out here. She will help you create the perfect addition to your pictures.  Here are some of my favorites from the Creative Cat sites:  And make sure to come back tomorrow and enter the Christmas Gifts for Kids Hop running November 12-22 for a chance to when a $25 gift certificate from Creative Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment